We aim to develop our children's
characters according to Islamic morals
and principles. This can be achieved
only by parents' help.
All students must behave well with each
other and with their teachers.
Aggressive behavior; verbal, physical,
or mental will not be accepted.
Students who fail to accomplish the
school tasks will be guided by their
teacher to finish these duties. If not,
the school has the right to put a
certain plan to help each student to do
the school tasks.
In addition, students who exhibit bad
behavior will face the following
- They will be talked to
- Receive another oral warning.
- Separated from the group for a
short time to realize that what they
have done can cause them unpleasant
- Given extra class work or
homework to do.
- Sent to the administration.
- Deprived of their favorite
classes (P.E., Art, Computer, etc).
- Asked to call their parents to
come to school.
- Put on a daily report or
- Suspended from school.
- Expelled from school as a final