Name of Applicant (as it appears on official documents):
Name of Application in Arabic
(as it appears on official documents):
(إسم الطالب بالعربي)
This application must be completed in full by the applicant’s parent or legal guardian and returned to the
Administration office. Personal information as name of applicant, nationality, date and place of birth should be
written in BLOCK LETTERS in accordance with iqama and passport
CONDITION OF ENROLLMENT & PAYMENT OF FEES
PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING:
1. School Fees, registration fees and any other payments are non-refundable and non-transferable at any time during the year. They are paid in two installments as detailed in the school fee schedule and in accordance with the School’s policy.
2 .A one-time, non-refundable registration fees are to be paid by all new students entering the school for the first time upon submission of the application form.
3. A reservation fee of SR 1,500 is paid to reserve a place for the next school year and will be deducted from the school fees of the coming school year.
4. Students may not receive books or official documents until all fees have been paid as scheduled.
5. The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time prior to the expiration of the school year.
6. If Parents’ Contract Agreement is not signed or sent back to school, it is considered automatically in action and effective.
7- If the applicant is to be accepted by YIS, I am aware that he \ she has to comply with all its policies and procedures, memos, and abide by the terms and regulations of Financial Agreement, Parents’ Agreement.
8- I am aware that it is my duty to pay all school fees before my child’s school attendance.
9- I agree that YIS may withhold my child from attending school if any submitted documents on my behalf has been forged or not submitted upon registration.
I agree and approve of the above-mentioned terms and requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Original Report Card of the last attended academic year certified by the Ministry of Education
1. Original Report Card of the last attended academic year certified by the Ministry of
2- Official Transcripts (School Reports) of the last three years of school.
3-Student Application Form completely filled-up.
4- Four (4) passport size photos (one attached to the first page of the application).
5- Photocopy of Iqama, Passport (Student and Father), and Birth Certificate.
6- Completed Student Health Record (signed by the doctor).
7- SAUDI STUDENTS are accepted ONLY upon submitting permission from the Ministry of Education.
8- Registration Fee SR 1000 (non-refundable).
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION MUST BE SUBMITTED INTO THE SCHOOL SO THE STUDENT WILL BE ADMITTED TO CLASS.