PARENT AGREEMENT 2016/2017
Since the parents have faith in our school and trust our academic and educational plans, we take the responsibility of educating students by providing updated curriculums which will be presented by highly experienced staff. However, we still need the parents’ full academic and non-academic support to obtain our aims and objectives. This support will add a great deal to our efforts to raise our students to be creative and ethical citizens.
Parents are encouraged to take note of the following:
The school notifies and expects all parents to cooperate, follow and support all school regulations and policies concerning the following:
1. Students must abide by arrival and dismissal time; otherwise, the school will take necessary measures.
2. Any absence without a valid reason will affect the student’s progress.
3. In case a student shows recurrent low performance, the school has the right to:
I. Request the student to repeat the year
II. Dismiss the student from the school program
III. Refer the student to a specialist if a problem is detected.
4. Maintain the school premises and properties.
5. The school has the right to transfer a student to another section if the need arises.
6. Immediate and effective reply to all school correspondence is greatly appreciated.
7. Supervise the student’s academic progress and report to the school administration if there is a need.
8. Follow-up on student’s work and homework daily. Sign agendas, tests and quizzes.
9. Make the needed arrangements to meet with teachers.
10. Attend parent-teacher conferences.
11. Attend meetings pre-arranged by the school administration.
12. Communicate and cooperate with the school administration and staff.
13. Gifts for teachers are NOT allowed, only flowers and cards.
1. Fulfill all official requests by the administration for students’ smooth admittance.
2. Commitment to any extra classes or after school programs suggested by the administration.
3. Commitment to school attendance and participation in extra curricular activities.
4. Report your intent to continue with the school in due time as per school regulations (two months before the end of the school year).
5. Communicate and cooperate with the school administration and respond to their requests.
6. Maintain and support the school’s disciplinary policies.
7. Accept and support the school administration’s decisions.
8. Ensure that students suffering from contagious diseases like chicken pox, measles and infectious diseases such as flu do not attend class or exams till the quarantine period is over. When the former resumes school, a fitness report from the physician should be submitted.
9. Abide by the school uniform in all grades. Keep a clean and tidy appearance. The school has the right to provide a new set of school uniform (to be paid for by the parent), if the student fails to wear the proper school uniform.
10.All students should be fully aware of personal hygiene. They should maintain proper haircut (short haircut for boys) and appearance.
11. Provide the school with the official permission to join the school.(FOR SAUDIS)
12. Always pay fees on time to avoid your child’s embarrassment.
13. Suggestions from parents on improvement of school and welfare of students are most welcome.
14.Students are expected to be sociable, polite and courteous with their peers and the school staff. They should refrain from arrogant and violent behavior under all circumstances.
15.No student will be allowed to leave with another student after school hours, except for emergency cases whereby the parents inform the school through a written letter and a phone call
16.The school has the full right to check students’ book cases for cell phones, cameras, IPOD’s, and other items that are not allowed in school.
3. DISCIPLINARY POLICIES:
We aim to develop our children’s characters according to Islamic morals and principles. This can be achieved only by parents’ help. All students must behave well with each other and with their teachers. Aggressive behavior: verbal, physical, or mental will not be accepted.
Students who fail to accomplish the school tasks will be guided by their teacher to finish these duties. If not, the school has the right to put a certain plan to help each student to do the school tasks.
In addition, students who exhibit bad behavior will face the following procedures:
a) They will be talked to privately.
b) Receive another oral warning.
c) Separated from the group for a short time to realize that what they have done can cause them unpleasant situation
d) Given extra class work or homework to do.
e) Sent to the administration.
f) Deprived of their favorite classes (P.E., Art, Computer, etc).
g) Asked to call their parents to come to school.
h) Put on a daily report or monitored.
i) Suspended from school.
j) Expelled from school as a final step.
1. Registration fees, reservation fees, school fees and any other payment
are NON-REFUNDABLE at any time. In case a student withdraws from school at any time and for any reason during the school year, and has paid school tuition fees, books, activities, uniform, etc., parents are not entitled to any refund, or any payment and fees are non-refundable and non-transferable in all cases. Tuition fees are payable at the beginning of each semester
2. Pay the cost of damage (if any) caused by the student. (E.g. If a student hurts another student resulting in a medical treatment, the parents must pay the medical expenses of the injured student.)
3. Deposit the amount requested by the school administration as a RESERVATION FEE.
4. Meet the school financial requirements and timetable concerning tuition and payment.
5. If the parent fails to settle due fees, the school maintains the right to hold or refuse to issue report cards or student’s recommendations.
6. The school will not be held responsible by any means if parents fail to abide by the financial terms and timetable of the school.
7. If any parent pays the total fee of his / her children for all the academic year in advance, then he / she will be given a discount of 8% on the tuition fee only.
8-In case a student:
a) Remains at school, the parent should notify the school in writing to reserve a place and pay a sum of SR 1,500 a reservation fee that will be deducted from school fees of the coming school year.
b) Parents should inform their decision to the school by filling a withdraw form two months before the end of the school.
5. RULES FOR THE BUS USERS:
Parents of students who already registered for bus service should be aware of the following polices implemented at Yusr Int. School:
1. The bus will not wait for late comers. When waiting for the bus, students must be accompanied by adult supervision.
2. During drop off time, an adult must be waiting at the building gate to escort the child. School is not responsible to escort the child to the house door.
3. Not all areas are covered by school buses.
4. Parents are requested to inform the school if and when they bring / take home their (bus- using-) children to / from the school.
5. The school bus will not wait more than two minutes for every student.
6. The school reserves the right to:
a. Cancel bus service to any child, to change the bus supervisor, and /or to transfer students from one bus to another if the need arises
b. Prevent any student who misbehaves from using the school buses.
c. Forbid students from using bus service until fees are settled.
I agree and approve of the above-mentioned terms and requirements.